What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you call/message/email us, register on any of our sites, respond to any of our marketing campaigns or place an order / pay for a program with us in any manner.
In any of these processes, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, company details, credit card information or any other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information may be used in fulfilling your order. We never store your credit card details. This is always done with reliable third party payment gateways.
- To send periodic emails, messages, calls etc. – The email address or contact information you give us in any of your interactions with us, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to sending you occasional company news, updates, related/affiliate products or service information, marketing campaigns, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or give us your personal information in any manner.
Where applicable, we offer the use of a secure server. In this case, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers. We do however store in our database, information pertaining to your email address, contact numbers, addresses, company details, preferences, past order history, and any information that will help us in giving you a better customer experience in the future.
Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company other than Sports Dev Pte Ltd or any of its affiliates, for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow this) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Affiliated Companies and their products and services
Do not call register
We operate strict adherence to the Do Not Call procedures set forth by the Personal Data Protection Council of Singapore as indicated in this link